Smash Bros. X Smash Bros. X

A little unrealistic but okay

He got those chaos emeralds preeeeeety fast...

Sonic-mario Sonic-mario

Good for a first

This flash is simply OK for a first flash. But I have some suggestions: First thing I will say is that maybe you should add some core peices of a simple animation which are backgrounds and sound effects. They can improve your movie a lot.

You're lucky im one of the few supporters of sprite movies so I think all sprite movies are fine, but this one seems like its been on newgrounds many other times. If you want to continue with sonic sprites maybe you should give them and your plot an extra twist to make your movie seem more original.

I also reccomend that you get a newgrounds preloader because no one likes a looping movie with no play button.

Im a little new to animating too so we are kinda on the same level. A good movie just takes time to make.

Just keep trying and you will get it some day!

FuzzyElk responds:

Super Mario Bros Z ep 10 Super Mario Bros Z ep 10

Thats Enough!

Ok, Ive had it with you smbz and sprite movie haters... Im gonna be serious with you: Just realize that your videos are not going to stop newgrounds from being a sprite free flash site. There are not nearly as many smbz haters as their are smbz supporters. You all just have to suck it up,and deal with the fact that this little war against smbz is just purely useless.
Im done now.

Cocoon responds:

This isnt a war you dumb piece of shit
Just a really awesome film

Escape from MapleStory Escape from MapleStory

I agree with shifter182

Yeah my aura is good to but really:
If your going to take the time to make something like this:
Why put it on newgrounds?
A waste?

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Awesome Game

Its a very well put together RPG that has good graphics and playability...
AWESOMENESS!